Friday, February 20, 2009

All this and artwork too!

Look! Work!! Yay! I am working with some new coloring methods in real time. I'm quite pleased with the results. The last thing is this mess of cards I am working on because I was going to sell them at A-Kon but since I lost my job and moved to Florida I am not going to be attending. I will end up finishing them and putting them up here - if you are interested contact me!! I won't be overpricing them I hope. Well maybe the ones I really like. C___C;

Monday, February 16, 2009


Leftovers. A Bee game for PSP or Wii. It was an idea for a sidescroller where as a bee you would collect pollen and try to get back to your hive through foes and obstacles like giant caterpillars and face punching pissed off butterflies.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Late gifts

So this was my gift sent to Whitney for Christmas. It's late and is flying to her via her valentine. I sent out a lot of Valentine's this year. I miss hand delivering. It was cheaper :|

Monday, February 2, 2009

Tetin and I

Awwww my favorite hunnybunny Tetin and I. Liquored up and full of.... Well he is full of love! I am full of........... Nevermind. Lots of fun to vector in photoshop. I did 98% of it over my christmas holiday and the other 2% when I got let go from my job. His legs are absurdly long. It makes me happy. <3

Just saying I am still alive and I have glitter y'all!